Page buttons

 photo Homebutton1_zpsbe1baaf1.jpg  photo Aboutbutton1_zps202b67d2.jpg  photo Contactmebutton_zps4f1870f8.jpg  photo Disclosurebutton_zps2c5d5dcf.jpg

Wednesday 9 October 2013

Collection Cream Puff in Cotton Candy


Collection Cream Puff

Seems like I'm going through phases with products. Nail varnishes last week, lip products this week...

Let's address the elephant in the room. This lip cream smells of Flump!! I was impressed when THIS MUA product smelt of liquorice but this smell is the next level! Anyway about the actual product..

I think the name of this is deceiving, when I think of Cotton Candy, I think baby pink. This is more of 'your lips but more pink in a good way' purple undertoned pink (if that makes any sense to anyone but me!). It's been floating around the blogosphere that this is a dupe for something from Mac. Correct me if I'm wrong but this is what pushed me to pick it up. I haven't actually tried anything from Mac (shock horror) but a drugstore dupe for such an esteemed brand, I was intrigued. 


Collection Cream Puff

As you can see, it's described to have a matt finish. This tends to discourage me as I hate the fact matt products make it hard to rub your lips together. When I first applied this, I hated it for just that reason. The colour (I'm in love) however made me persevere and I'm glad I did. There's no need for me to rub my lips together so I don't. Problem solved! The wear time on this is good, which I would put down to it being a matt product. Even after a couple of hours, with eating and drinking, there was still remants of it there. Extra bonus points in my book for the fact it wore evenly. I cannot stand how a bad wearing lipstick looks!

Collection Cream Puff

Rant over! Have you tried any of these lip creams? I'm tempted to get another but I'm unsure of the shade selection?

  Signature photo Signature_zps8d23ffc3.jpg

GFC| Bloglovin'| Twitter| Instagram| Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing your opinion so I'll try to get back you as soon as possible. Make sure to check back for a reply! Alex xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...