Page buttons

 photo Homebutton1_zpsbe1baaf1.jpg  photo Aboutbutton1_zps202b67d2.jpg  photo Contactmebutton_zps4f1870f8.jpg  photo Disclosurebutton_zps2c5d5dcf.jpg

Wednesday 2 October 2013

September favourites

Favourites

I haven't written a favourites post since May! (If you're interested, it's here). I'm a bad blogger, I know! Anyway, here are some products and a couple of random things that I have been loving this month.

Favourites
Barry M Basecoat Topcoat and Nail Hardener// Sinful Colors in 24/7
There is a review scheduled for both of these polishes soon so I won't say too much about them here. The Barry M base coat has been helping to give a much more smooth application to my polish, but I haven't been using it for long enough to comment on the nail hardening qualities of it. I just hope it is true as my nails are currently in a state (sad times). The Sinful Colors (so hard not to put the 'u' in there!) in 24/7 is a neon matte shade which I have been loving. Definitely not seasonal but I'm feeling daring!!


Favourites
Quick Fix Facials Mega Moisture Gel Mask// Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Sun Bronze
Again a full review to come on this Quick Fix face mask but this has been really helping me through these colder weeks. My skin gets extremely dry at the hint of any cold and this has Hyraluronic acid in it, which is meant to help your skin retain moisture better. I wouldn't say that it has had any long term effects on my skin, but as the name says, I believe it's meant to be a "quick fix". Eeeee, I've hit pan on something! I go very pale in the autumn/winter and this bronzer has been helping me fool people that I don't. I've been giving foundation more of a miss than not recently and a bit of concealer under the eyes and some of this bronzer swept over the face and I'm out the door. You can see a full review of the Rimmel bronzer here


Favourites
MUA PowerPout in Brokenhearted// Bourjois lipstick in Sweet Kiss 51

I've raved about these two in separate posts (MUA- here, Bourjois- here) so you can check those out but since I've been back at uni, I've wanted some lip colour back in my life. My products of choice have been these two for an easy, every day look and I've been loving them.

Favourites
Yankee Candle in Sweet Pea// Midi rings from Primark

 Finally a few random favourites. I bought a gorgeous candle holder from Asda (it looks like a flower opening and you put the candle in the middle) and needed some tea light candles to go in it. I can't bear to part with the cash to buy a full sized Yankee candle but these little ones were only a pound (!) so I picked a couple up. Usually I'm straight for the vanilla scents but my mum encouraged me to go for something different so I got the sweet pea. It has a lovely fresh fragrance and really does fill the room. Next to the candle are some midi rings that I picked up at the end of this month. Since I saw the Persian Babe on YouTube with them, I really wanted some so I got two packs from Primark. One set had two of each metal, gold, silver, rose gold and the dark grey metal. The other had a plain silver band, the spring like ring (pictured) and a silver one with the infinity symbol on it (pictured). I just think they make your hand look dainty! A mean feat for my man hands!!

Despite this being a suuuper long post, I can't write it without mentioning Pretty Little Liars! OMG am I addicted, I only started recently and have already almost caught up! It keeps you on your toes that's for sure! Definitely check it out!!

What products have you been loving this month? I'd love some TV show recommendations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing your opinion so I'll try to get back you as soon as possible. Make sure to check back for a reply! Alex xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...