Page buttons

 photo Homebutton1_zpsbe1baaf1.jpg  photo Aboutbutton1_zps202b67d2.jpg  photo Contactmebutton_zps4f1870f8.jpg  photo Disclosurebutton_zps2c5d5dcf.jpg

Monday 14 October 2013

The Autumn Tag

Have you spotted my autumn header?? I am feeling very festive, very early this year. I'm excited for Autumn, I'm excited for Halloween, I'm excited for Christmas (SO excited for Christmas), just all round excitement! I thought I'd capitalise on this excitement by doing the Autumn tag. I got this one from Fee at Makeup Savvy (see hers here) (created by makeup-pixi3) but there are quite a few floating around.


The Autumn Tag


1. Favourite thing about Autumn
If you haven't guessed by now, it's definitely the changing and falling of the leaves. I absolutely love the reds, oranges and yellows of Autumn leaves.

2. Favourite drink
*Story alert* Whilst I was shopping the other day, still in my particularly festive mood, I spotted Nescafe's Gingerbread latte. I couldn't leave it in the store. Love in a cup; I just feel so Christmassy drinking it. I will be sad when the season is over as it's limited edition. I also want to try Starbuck's salted caramel mocha/hot chocolate. Sounds like a drink made for me!

3. Favourite scent/candle
I think anything Christmas smelling is perfect for Autumn as it just reminds me of cosiness. Anything with a spicy, cinnamon, vanilla scent.

4. Best lipstick
I can't say I wear different lipsticks for Autumn but I recently picked up Beauty UK's plumalicious (similar to MAC Rebel) which is a deep, vampy purple. Berry tones seem to be the choice of the season.

5. Go to moisturiser
On those days when the cold has got to me, it's good to go back to basics with Palmers Cocoa Butter for my body. I'm a bit of a flirt with face moisturisers, so whatever is to hand (currently Good Things)

6. Go to colour for eyes
I'm a neutrals girl through and through so bronzes, browns, taupes and creams are my go to colours. I like to deepen these eye looks with darker browns in the outer corner and through the crease for this time of year.

7. Favourite music or band to listen to
I'm not that excited that I want to be listening to Christmas music (just) yet but the song I'm loving right now is Macklemore's Same Love.

8. Favourite outfit to wear
Anything that involves a chunky knit scarf, dresses and tights or one of my parka's!

9. Autumn treat
This year it will be a nice pair of heeled boots. Yet to find the perfect pair, but I will be browsing Topshop's boot selection religiously.

10. Favourite place to be
Snuggled up in a blanket on the sofa watching a movie with my family. This used to be a weekend tradition in the Autumn/ Winter (not now I've moved away of course. Sob!)

I tag anyone who would like to do this tag! Its made me even more excited if that's possible! (Christmas shopping anyone?) What do you like about Autumn?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing your opinion so I'll try to get back you as soon as possible. Make sure to check back for a reply! Alex xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...