Page buttons

 photo Homebutton1_zpsbe1baaf1.jpg  photo Aboutbutton1_zps202b67d2.jpg  photo Contactmebutton_zps4f1870f8.jpg  photo Disclosurebutton_zps2c5d5dcf.jpg

Saturday 8 June 2013

MUA Undress Me Too palette

Hey!

This post isn't a review, more of a 'I bought this and thought I'd share it with you' one. 

MUA Undress Me Too

MUA Undress Me Too

MUA Undress Me Too

MUA Undress Me Too
From left to right: Corrupt, Obsessed, Wink, Naked, Devotion, Shy, Fiery, Lavish, Dreamy, Tranquil, Exposed, Reveal
Sorry for the photos, I didn't realise they were dark until after swatching!
Another product picked up for my sisters prom look (as well as for myself, as I get to keep it afterwards!), I thought these eye shadows would be perfect for the look. This palette has been said to be a dupe for the Urban Decay Naked palette so i was quite intrigued by it, despite not owning the UD one.
This palette has neutral creams and browns in it with one black. There are nine shimmer shades of varying shades of cream, taupe and brown and three matte shades. I think this palette has a good range of colours and the colour pay off is good for the price. There are a couple of dud colours like Lavish and Reveal, no attempt of building up could make these colours come up on the swatches; especially Reveal which shows just the tiniest shimmer at the end of the line. I picked up this palette from my local Superdrug for £4, so despite the duds I still think its worth a try! The bronzier colours being more pigmented.

My favourites are Shy, Fiery and Obsessed. Have you got this palette? What are your favourite shades?

2 comments:

  1. I bought this recently, and although Reveal is a complete dud, and corrupt is just useless, I still think it's a good deal compared to the £40 UD palettes.
    Have you tried the first MUA Undress palette yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely think it is as well! I can't afford the UD, as much as I'd love it, and I think this offers some great neutrals. I haven't, is it good?

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing your opinion so I'll try to get back you as soon as possible. Make sure to check back for a reply! Alex xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...