Page buttons

 photo Homebutton1_zpsbe1baaf1.jpg  photo Aboutbutton1_zps202b67d2.jpg  photo Contactmebutton_zps4f1870f8.jpg  photo Disclosurebutton_zps2c5d5dcf.jpg

Saturday 8 June 2013

30 Day Snap #8- Water Park

Hey!

If you're a little confused to what this post is about, check this one out- LINK


We spent the day at Siam Park, a water park, today. I would thoroughly recommend it to everyone! The slides were really good and I'm not usually much of a ride fanatic! Plenty to do for both children and adults. I chose this more zoomed out picture as it shows you my favourite part, the HUGE wave pool! Every half an hour or so, huge waves would be generated and I loved jumping them (and occasionally being knocked down by them!!)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing your opinion so I'll try to get back you as soon as possible. Make sure to check back for a reply! Alex xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...