Page buttons

 photo Homebutton1_zpsbe1baaf1.jpg  photo Aboutbutton1_zps202b67d2.jpg  photo Contactmebutton_zps4f1870f8.jpg  photo Disclosurebutton_zps2c5d5dcf.jpg

Sunday 2 June 2013

30 Day Snap #2- Candle

Hey!

If you're a little confused to what this post is about, check this one out- LINK

Please excuse the slighty wonky candle!

Today I treated myself to a candle. An impulse buy whilst my mum dragged me round Homebase. I thought it was a bargain at £4 as its says it will burn for up to 120 hours! For the price, all the smells were a bit on the synthetic side, even Vanilla, which is the scent I'll always go to first. Despite this not smelling like Pomegranate, it does smell like Bubblegum, which is just as good in my eyes!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing your opinion so I'll try to get back you as soon as possible. Make sure to check back for a reply! Alex xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...