Page buttons

 photo Homebutton1_zpsbe1baaf1.jpg  photo Aboutbutton1_zps202b67d2.jpg  photo Contactmebutton_zps4f1870f8.jpg  photo Disclosurebutton_zps2c5d5dcf.jpg

Thursday 5 December 2013

The Pamper post

pamper soap and glory

pamper post

After a stressful week, this is my favourite way to relax. I can't think of anything better than a mug of hot chocolate, a good book or film, my skin care routine completed and a face mask on. People say you can put the world to rights with a good lipstick but I disagree; it's all about the face mask!

On this particular week, in my pamper ammo was:

Soap and Glory Face Soap Clarity-link
I absolutely swear by this product! I was bought this for Christmas last year and fell in love. You only need the tiniest amount of it; I've been using it for a year and have only just opened my second bottle of it! It gives you that super clean feeling without stripping the skin and making it tight and dry. It's £7, which is more than I would usually pay for a face wash but this one is definitely worth it!
Full review HERE

Soap and Glory Peaches and Clean- link
This was a YouTube enabled buy. MissBudgetBeauty raves about it and I decided to give it a go. I also find this product too expensive to use as just a cleanser (I can practically see my money running down the drain with the product!) so use it in a similar way to her. I leave it on for around 5 minutes and then wash it off. I can't say that this method was found without complications. I once left it on for around 10-15 minutes and although I felt nothing but a mild tingle, to the amusement of my friends, I ended up with an extremely red face that didn't go down for hours! 5 minutes seems to the optimum time for me, no burning and the result is silky smooth skin, but bear in mind that all skin is different if you do try to use it in this way.

Quick Fix Facials Mega Moisture Gel Mask- link
I can't say that I love this mask. It's a thick cream that is meant to rehydrate your skin. Containing hyraluronic acid, it helps the skin retain moisture. However, it is definitely a quick fix. I think it's great as a treat for your skin or just for the sake of putting on a mask, but there are definitely no long term benefits.
Full review HERE

The only thing that could make this better is a bath. Alas I have only a shower at my house at university, boo.
What do you do to relax? Do you have any pamper recommendations?

Signature photo Signature_zps8d23ffc3.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing your opinion so I'll try to get back you as soon as possible. Make sure to check back for a reply! Alex xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...