Page buttons

 photo Homebutton1_zpsbe1baaf1.jpg  photo Aboutbutton1_zps202b67d2.jpg  photo Contactmebutton_zps4f1870f8.jpg  photo Disclosurebutton_zps2c5d5dcf.jpg

Monday 2 December 2013

The Weekend #4

Another busy weekend but at the same time doesn't seem like I've done much! My family came down this weekend so we all met at my nana's who lives near to me and spent the weekend there. It was lovely to see my mum and sister. We relaxed and I ate A LOT! My nana has a sweet tooth like me so when we get together, we're awful!

the weekend

Mum and Nana love Sherlock Holmes so while they were watching an extremely old black and white movie of that, I caught up on my YouTubers!

the weekend

the weekend

Olivia, my sister and I messing around! Please excuse my  hair and make up free face. Like I said, a very relaxed weekend.

the weekend

Nana knows me too well! I luuuuurve sparkling water. My favourite brand is Pellegrino but I'll drink any of them. I think it's a real love it or hate it drink.

the weekend

A weird late night snack! Nana cooked this pork chop up but we didn't end up eating it so I ate it cold later. I'm awful!

the weekend

A very bad and blurry picture of Norwich's Christmas lights. They look really Christmassy. Not that you can tell from this photo :(

the weekend

I'm having a real hormonal break out at the minute (TMI?) and really wanted to treat my skin. I leave this on for a few minutes, rinse it off and my skin is silky smooth! (Disclaimer: This product isn't designed to be left on, but I like to get as much use for my money as possible and think it works most effectively when used like this. I have left this on for 15 minutes before and my skin was very red and hot feeling. I think 5 minutes is a more appropriate time but obviously not all skin is the same so be careful and bear this in mind).

the weekend 

I haven't painted my nails for what feels like years, which is so unlike me! You'll see this combo up on the blog later in the week so look out for that!

What have you been doing this weekend? Eaten any sweet treat that I can lust over (and then buy in the name of blog research? ;))

  Signature photo Signature_zps8d23ffc3.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing your opinion so I'll try to get back you as soon as possible. Make sure to check back for a reply! Alex xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...