Page buttons

 photo Homebutton1_zpsbe1baaf1.jpg  photo Aboutbutton1_zps202b67d2.jpg  photo Contactmebutton_zps4f1870f8.jpg  photo Disclosurebutton_zps2c5d5dcf.jpg

Wednesday 18 December 2013

Haul| H&M, Primark, Holland & Barretts, USC

I came home for the Christmas, my mum took me shopping and this is what resulted. Too much spending and all on things I need (let's agree to disagree, right?)

Primark haul

Primark cardigan
 
Primark
Ooooooh my goodness! I cannot describe the softness of these snowman leggings. They are the cosiest thing I have ever felt. I thought they were a bit pricey for £10 [insert rant about Primark's prices rising here] but I just couldn't leave them in the shop. I think they'll be perfect for when I go back to my cold student house in the new year.

I saw these touch screen gloves and picked them up on a whim. I absolutely hate when I have to go on my phone (read: have to check Twitter) and my hands freeze because I have to take my gloves off. I picked up my sister a pair too and she said they don't work amazingly but for £1.50, I can forgive.

Another whim purchase of Montagne Jeunesse face masks; those little things by the checkout always catch me! I picked these on how good they sounded to eat basically (I'm looking at you mint choc chip). They're hydrating, purifying and detoxifying respectively. Separate reviews to follow!
Mint Choc Chip-£0.90
Blackcurrant Burst Peel off- £0.90
Wild Strawberry Peel off- £0.90

I have one of those fluffy cardigans (why don't they have a real name?) which is super warm when outside but I needed one that was going to be a bit less balmy when inside. This light knit cardigan is perfect and thought it would take me through to Spring when the weather is still cool.
Cardigan- £10

H&M Basics leggings 

H&M
In the mad rush of coming home, I seemed to have forgotten to pack most of the essentials. I needed some more leggings so I picked up a range. I got plain black, black with white bobbles, grey and grey stripey. Seeing as I live in leggings, I thought it'd be nice to have a variety so yeah I got four...

USC backpack

USC
I bike to university and a backpack (as uncool as they seem) is a necessity. I had one from Primark but it has finally buckled under the weight of all my books sooo I've got this new one...
Backpack- £15.99

Holland and Barretts
Everyone, and I mean everyone, has been talking of Chai tea! I had a chai tea latte from Starbucks recently but it tasted so strongly of ginger. Since watching Estee's video, from Essie Button, I found out that these are made from syrup instead of an actual tea bag. I've had one so far and I'm not loving it, they're okay. I think I'm just not a herbal tea fan. I need something to kerb the hot chocolate addiction though! It's getting bad people!

 photo photo5_zpsc70143e9.jpg

Savers
I found out that my hometown has recently got a Savers. It looks so shiny and new! I got some translucent powder because now that it's winter I really can't get away with using my bronzing powder as an all over powder. Orange anyone? What drew me to the eyeshadow quad was the light champagne colour. Finally a deodorant necessity
(Not Savers discounts but you can get these here)
Rimmel Stay Matte powder- link
Rimmel Glam Eyes Smoky Brun- link
Sure Clear Crystal Deodorant- link

Have you been treating yourself this festive season?


Signature photo Signature_zps8d23ffc3.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing your opinion so I'll try to get back you as soon as possible. Make sure to check back for a reply! Alex xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...