Page buttons

 photo Homebutton1_zpsbe1baaf1.jpg  photo Aboutbutton1_zps202b67d2.jpg  photo Contactmebutton_zps4f1870f8.jpg  photo Disclosurebutton_zps2c5d5dcf.jpg

Friday 20 December 2013

17 Hide Away Concealer Cream

17 Hideaway Concealer

17 Hideaway Concealer

Such bright pictures! In a time of the year when the sun was strong enough to get up before ten and make it through the dreary weather!

There seems to a recurring theme on the blog this week, meh products. Products that I don't dislike but won't be exactly running out to repurchase. This Hide Away Concealer from 17 is good but it's not amazing. Am I starting to expect too much from my products? I don't know, but I wasn't wowed by this. I dab this on to any blemishes I have and then stipple the product into the skin with my Real Techniques Buffing Brush. It covers it well on most but on some blemishes, it sticks to the dry patches, which puts you into a circle. Trying to dry out the spot to get rid of it, not being able to cover it because it sticks to the dry patches; never ending circle! Not only that the wear time isn't amazing. Around 4 hours before the blemish starts to show through.

Sorry I've been so moany this week! I'll up my game next week! What are you doing at the weekend?

7 comments:

  1. You're not being many, just honest! To be honest I am not a huge fan of concealer and find that a darker shade of foundation under my paler one tens to work - it just looks smoother :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hannah! I'm the same! I feel like it's essential to cover my awful bags but I haven't ever got on one amazingly

      Delete
  2. I just reread my first comment and I really shouldn't try and write when I've just got out of bed! Hopefully you get what I was trying to say lol. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha don't worry! Most of my texts before 10 make no sense!xx

      Delete
  3. I tried this concealer some time last year and it was a meh product for me too, it did absolutely nothing to cover dark circles and blemishes, didn't repurchase it
    Great post x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I'm not the only one! I don't like to be negative about a product but this was really nothing special.Thank you Rukhsar :-) I do want to try the Pwhoar pain from 17 though, hopefully won't be as disappointing xx

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing your opinion so I'll try to get back you as soon as possible. Make sure to check back for a reply! Alex xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...