Page buttons

 photo Homebutton1_zpsbe1baaf1.jpg  photo Aboutbutton1_zps202b67d2.jpg  photo Contactmebutton_zps4f1870f8.jpg  photo Disclosurebutton_zps2c5d5dcf.jpg

Wednesday 25 December 2013

Merry Christmas-Winter Wonderland and Oxford Street

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas! I hope that everyone has a great Christmas and I wish you all the best for the New Year. This picture is from when I took a trip up to London at the weekend with a couple of friends. We went to Winter Wonderland and then took a wander down Oxford Street; where this picture was taken.  These lights made me feel so festive! I wish I could have got more pictures from the day but the weather was so miserable. Once it started to get darker though, London came alive and the lights came on. I must admit there is something magical about London at Christmas! I thoroughly enjoyed this day and it was great to see my friends from home. We're all so busy around this time that it's hard to get us all in one place!

Don't indulge in too many chocolates today (saying that I always indulge in one too many!) and have a great day!

Signature photo Signature_zps8d23ffc3.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing your opinion so I'll try to get back you as soon as possible. Make sure to check back for a reply! Alex xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...