Page buttons

 photo Homebutton1_zpsbe1baaf1.jpg  photo Aboutbutton1_zps202b67d2.jpg  photo Contactmebutton_zps4f1870f8.jpg  photo Disclosurebutton_zps2c5d5dcf.jpg

Monday 17 June 2013

30 Day Snap #17 - Quotes

Hey!

If you're a little confused to what this post is about, check this one out- LINK




I love inspiring quotes as I think they can instantly change your mood or outlook on something. I found this one on beloved Pinterest (my go to for quotes) and thought it was quite apt for me. As said before, I am a constant worrier and tend to over think things to the extreme, a little more 'going with the flow' could definitely benefit me!
p.s my love for this quote is tripled by the fact it comes from Sex and the City, one of my all time favourite shows!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing your opinion so I'll try to get back you as soon as possible. Make sure to check back for a reply! Alex xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...