Page buttons

 photo Homebutton1_zpsbe1baaf1.jpg  photo Aboutbutton1_zps202b67d2.jpg  photo Contactmebutton_zps4f1870f8.jpg  photo Disclosurebutton_zps2c5d5dcf.jpg

Wednesday 12 June 2013

Miss Sporty Its Not My Name nail polish review

Hey!

Miss Sporty nail polish


With summer and my holiday soon approaching, my desire for a neon polish in my collection became too much. I went on the search for a neon pink as I thought this would look great with my skin tone, especially with a tan.

I saw a lot of nail polishes that claimed to be neon but they just weren't bright enough for me. Finally I found this gorgeous pink with blue undertones and a sheen finish. This is Miss Sporty's It's Not My Name, I picked it up from my local Superdrug for an amazing £1.99. It's the best neon polish I've seen and was opaque in two coats.

I've heard that neons look best with white underneath so the first time I put this colour on, I did this. I did find it popped more with the white underneath, however I was left with small white parts showing through near the edge of my nail. This looked messy. This is probably due to my bad nail polish application but I took this off and re did them for the above photos. I still think this polish looks quite bright without the white so I'm still super happy!

I'm not sure about the wear of this as I put it on today but if its like other Miss Sporty nail varnishes, they usually wear after about 4 days which is absolutely great for under £2!

Have you tried these polishes? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing your opinion so I'll try to get back you as soon as possible. Make sure to check back for a reply! Alex xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...