Page buttons

 photo Homebutton1_zpsbe1baaf1.jpg  photo Aboutbutton1_zps202b67d2.jpg  photo Contactmebutton_zps4f1870f8.jpg  photo Disclosurebutton_zps2c5d5dcf.jpg

Monday 25 November 2013

The Weekend #3

Back again with what I got up to this weekend!

 photo WeekendGoingsOn2_zps0982593d.jpg

Thought I'd start with a mini face of the day. My skin is really behaving at the minute so I've been keeping my make up minimal to keep it that way. Please excuse my extremely grubby looking products; that's what happens when you use them everyday! The mascara had a super annoying label that left that horrible sticky residue and the 17 concealer kept covering me in black bits so I've covered it in Cellotape. Classy!

The products I've been reaching for almost every day are:
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Medium 3
Real Techniques Buffing Brush
17 Hide Away Concealer in Medium
Rimmel Soft Kohl in 011 Sable Brown
Soap and Glory Supercat Liquid Black Eyeliner Pen
W7 Lashtastic Mascara
Beauty UK Lipstick in Plumalicious

 photo WeekendGoingsOn4_zps9176840b.jpg

 photo WeekendGoingsOn5_zpseec132b8.jpg

Couldn't resist pulling a funny face!

 photo WeekendGoingsOn_zpsbd43737a.jpg

 photo WeekendGoingsOn6_zps4d405a5d.jpg

 photo photo5_zpsfe29ca3b.jpg

 photo photo4_zps1128f6d0.jpg

My housemate and I popped into Norwich to do some Christmas decoration shopping for our house. We set a pretty tight budget of £15 to get everything so were really searching for the bargains. In the end we picked up a little Christmas tree, stocking, baubles (which came without hooks!! So I' ll have to go pick some of those up), tinsel, paper chains, fairy lights and a little NOEL sign (my favourite decoration).

 photo WeekendGoingsOn3_zps650246c9.jpg

When I got home, some studying was in order (the common thing in all my weekends unfortunately). I wasn't impressed when my computer decided to do the biggest update ever though!

Another quite chilled weekend. What did you get up to this weekend?

Signature photo Signature_zps8d23ffc3.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing your opinion so I'll try to get back you as soon as possible. Make sure to check back for a reply! Alex xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...