Page buttons

 photo Homebutton1_zpsbe1baaf1.jpg  photo Aboutbutton1_zps202b67d2.jpg  photo Contactmebutton_zps4f1870f8.jpg  photo Disclosurebutton_zps2c5d5dcf.jpg

Monday 11 November 2013

Another Tag?!

Okay, okay, I know this is very similar to the Autumn Tag I did HERE a few weeks ago but I couldn't resist! My love for Autumn overcame me and here is the Sweater Weather tag for y'all! This tag was created on YouTube by ItsMeLexie1 but I'm actually following MissGlamorazzi's version as her's was more relevant to me.


Tag

1. Favourite candle scent?
This changes all the time for me but Autumn always conjures richer, cinnamon, spice smells to me so I'd have to go with that.

2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
This is a split between coffee and hot chocolate... literally! I love them both respectively but recently I've been mixing them together for a home made mocha-esque drink.

3. What's the best fall memory you have?
Playing in the leaves with my sister at our old house. We had a tree that overhung the garden so that gave us hours of fun.

4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner?
I'm such an eye liner noob so definitely dark lips!

5. Best fragrance for Fall?
Like my candles, I like the heavier scents for Autumn and for this I use Diesel Plus Plus Feminine

6. Favourite Thanksgiving Christmas food?


This was Thanksgiving food but being British we don't haveThanksgiving so I've changed it to Christmas. Suuuper tempted to try and persuade my house to celebrate Thanksgiving this year though! My favourite Christmas food is definitely all the desserts! Mainly anything chocolately!

7. What is autumn weather like where you live?
COLD.

8. Most worn sweater?
I don't think I have a most worn sweater as I change them out quite regularly but anything light knit and loose would have a thumbs up from me


9. Must-have nail polish this fall?
I'm going to give a shameless plug here and say you'll have to check out My Autumn Nail post to find that one out!

10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
Although we have football games here (American football too) and my friend is urging me to come along to watch our university's team play, I still haven't so it'd have to be jumping in a pile of leaves

11. Skinny jeans or leggings?
Leggings! Comfort all the way

12. Combat boots or Uggs?
I haven't got a pair of either this year and am still on the hunt for the perfect pair of ankle boots so neither I suppose

13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?
I have yet to go to Starbucks and find out but I'll report back on that one!

14. Favorite fall TV show?
I'm still loving Pretty Little Liars but I think they're currently on a mid season break. Does anyone know? *sob*

15. What song really gets you into the fall spirit?
I'm never usually a country girl but I listened to Kacey Musgraves- Follow Your Arrow and loved it! It just has that Autumn like feel to it!

Thanks for bearing with me whilst I indulge my Autumn love. What are your Autumn loves? Share them with me on Twitter: @alexgeorgie_


Signature photo Signature_zps8d23ffc3.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing your opinion so I'll try to get back you as soon as possible. Make sure to check back for a reply! Alex xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...