Page buttons

 photo Homebutton1_zpsbe1baaf1.jpg  photo Aboutbutton1_zps202b67d2.jpg  photo Contactmebutton_zps4f1870f8.jpg  photo Disclosurebutton_zps2c5d5dcf.jpg

Friday 1 November 2013

Halloween- Dead Army Nurse


I thought I'd share my Halloween costume with you today! I went for the easy route out and decided to really play up the make up. I had an army nurse costume already so thought I'd make myself a zombie one! I found a few zombie tutorials (this one being my favourite- LINK) and just followed them.

I used this make up palette from Morrisons which worked okay. I wouldn't recommend it, separate tubes of face paint seem to work better than palettes like this. It was only £2 though so I'll forgive it



I thought the look turned out really spooky. There were a few mishaps (as always with me!) but I loved it. I went out with my housemates to our student union and it was such a good night!


What did you dress up as for Halloween? Share your picture with me on Twitter! @alexgeorgie_ or Instagram alexgeorgina14

Signature photo Signature_zps8d23ffc3.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing your opinion so I'll try to get back you as soon as possible. Make sure to check back for a reply! Alex xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...