Page buttons

 photo Homebutton1_zpsbe1baaf1.jpg  photo Aboutbutton1_zps202b67d2.jpg  photo Contactmebutton_zps4f1870f8.jpg  photo Disclosurebutton_zps2c5d5dcf.jpg

Friday 18 January 2013

Snow- love/hate?

Hey!

Everyone in the UK at the moment will know that we've had quite a heavy down fall of snow recently. Well heavy for us (10 cms or so where I am).

Me and snow definitely have a love/hate relationship going on . I absolutely love snow when I'm indoors all snuggly, preferably with a hot chocolate, and can watch from my window as it turns outdoors all white, clean and postcard perfect...

And then the next day comes. Everyone has trampled on it and its all dirty and slushy. I could go on about the cold and the wet but the most annoying thing is that it will stop me doing things! I may have one thing to do that week and we get another heavy bit of snow and suddenly buses are delayed, shops are closed etc. Not that I was moaning when it cancelled some of my uni classes haha

This year though, I couldn't resist going on a walk with some of my flat mates (who incidentally love snow, making me feel like the Grinch of the flat). I do have to admit, it did look pretty like in the picture below.


We walked in a near by park and I was blown away by how idyllic it looked. We walked for about an hour and a half and my moaning about it was kept to a minimum

I may just start to like snow after all, if only it didn't hang around for so long afterwards! Tell me what you think about it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing your opinion so I'll try to get back you as soon as possible. Make sure to check back for a reply! Alex xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...