Page buttons

 photo Homebutton1_zpsbe1baaf1.jpg  photo Aboutbutton1_zps202b67d2.jpg  photo Contactmebutton_zps4f1870f8.jpg  photo Disclosurebutton_zps2c5d5dcf.jpg

Sunday 20 January 2013

Hangover Sunday


It is the day after the night before and don't I know it!

After consuming the most part of a bottle of wine and playing some drinking games which I would not recommend for the faint hearted, me and my flat hit the town. In some cases, literally (I'm talking of those who fell over, you know who you are ;))

Anyway after an extremely enjoyable night, which included drunken kisses (not me) and  bad dancing (may have been me) I staggered home to be tucked into bed by an extremely caring and also drunk flat mate.

I don't usually get hangovers but today I woke up with the shakes and in the mood to do absolutely nothing. And that it what I have done for the most of the day.

A take out night was suggested and I jumped on that idea! No cooking and minimal washing up is EXACTLY what the doctor ordered.

Anyway, I am going to go back to my 'nothing' now and wish the rest of you nursing hangovers a get well soon! I also hope the above isn't you or I ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing your opinion so I'll try to get back you as soon as possible. Make sure to check back for a reply! Alex xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...