Page buttons

 photo Homebutton1_zpsbe1baaf1.jpg  photo Aboutbutton1_zps202b67d2.jpg  photo Contactmebutton_zps4f1870f8.jpg  photo Disclosurebutton_zps2c5d5dcf.jpg

Monday 10 February 2014

The Agony of Bloggers Block

Hello my lovelies!

I've had a long hard think and I'm going to take a break from blogging. I've been working through bloggers block for a couple of weeks now and although some of the posts I've come up with in that time have made me really proud (I loved the response to The Stash Edit and just the post itself), I don't want to force myself to blog and for that to be apparent. 

My plan is to take a break for a couple of weeks, just to get my mojo back. There's been a few posts I've written the night before recently and although they're of a standard that is satisfactory for me (otherwise I wouldn't have published them) that's not how I want it to be. 

I hope you all understand and I would love some tips on how to combat this. I'm at my wits end. I love blogging so much but these days I sit down at my computer and draw a blank. I don't feel like what I have to say is interesting/witty/insightful enough anymore.

Anyway any tips are most welcome and despite a break from blogging, I will still be very much on Twitter and Instagram. You can find me at @alexgeorgie_

Tips on blogger block?

Signature photo Signature_zps8d23ffc3.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing your opinion so I'll try to get back you as soon as possible. Make sure to check back for a reply! Alex xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...