Page buttons

 photo Homebutton1_zpsbe1baaf1.jpg  photo Aboutbutton1_zps202b67d2.jpg  photo Contactmebutton_zps4f1870f8.jpg  photo Disclosurebutton_zps2c5d5dcf.jpg

Wednesday 26 February 2014

The Budget Concealer Trio

Drugstore Concealers

Now I'm not sure if you've noticed but this blog is primarily a budget beauty one (by primarily, I mean one high end Christmas gift has made it onto here). This is because I'm a student and I can practically hear my mum scolding me if I even venture to the more expensive end of Boots, let alone to the counters. I'm going to capitalise on this and explore the drugstore for you in the hopes of finding some gems. And believe me there are plenty!

What I'm sharing with you today is my concealer routine. These are the three products I use to hide my colossal bags, my 'one too many drinks' spots and all the rest of it!
First up is Collection Illuminating Concealer. What drew me to this is the illuminating part of it. I've got quite purple dark circles and they needed something more than just covering. This is a light concealer that brightens under the eye perfectly. It also has a peachy tone to it that cancels out my bags. I tend to use this as more of a correcter so will apply this lightly and then go in with a second concealer. The one I'm currently using is the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer. Depending on the heaviness of my make up, I'll either dab this in my inner eye for a little bit more coverage or go all out with the classic highlighting triangle below my eye. Plenty has been said about this concealer but it is quite heavy so do be careful of that. I like to put it on the back of my hand and then dab it under my eyes for a less cakey look. Finally I finish with my Rimmel Stay Matte Power in Transparent and Real Techniques Contour Brush (it fits perfectly under the eye!) to set it all and ensure no movement!

I'd love to hear your favourite concealers. I'm a bit of a concealer junkie. I'm looking at the Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer next! Looks amazing with the little sponge on the end.

Signature photo Signature_zps8d23ffc3.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing your opinion so I'll try to get back you as soon as possible. Make sure to check back for a reply! Alex xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...