Page buttons

 photo Homebutton1_zpsbe1baaf1.jpg  photo Aboutbutton1_zps202b67d2.jpg  photo Contactmebutton_zps4f1870f8.jpg  photo Disclosurebutton_zps2c5d5dcf.jpg

Friday 17 May 2013

My Summer fragrance!


Hey!

Thought I'd share with you today my summer fragrance. Its a lovely perfume by Marc Jacobs called OH, LOLA! I'm not the best at describing scents, I'm more of a 'ooh that smells good, I'll have that' sorta girl but I'll try. This perfume  has a heavy scent and doesn't smell particularly floral despite the Perfume Shop's website saying the 'heart notes' are Peony and Rose. I would say it was bordering on an evening perfume with its heaviness but because of the heavy scent, it means it lasts all day, which is great because the bottle is not the most travel friendly.

Marc Jacobs Lola

I'd definitely recommend a nip into Boots or the Perfume Shop to have a whiff at this, as it is amazing despite my bad scent description! Sorry!

What's your summer scent? Any perfumes you are loving at the minute? How do you like shorter posts like this?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing your opinion so I'll try to get back you as soon as possible. Make sure to check back for a reply! Alex xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...