Page buttons

 photo Homebutton1_zpsbe1baaf1.jpg  photo Aboutbutton1_zps202b67d2.jpg  photo Contactmebutton_zps4f1870f8.jpg  photo Disclosurebutton_zps2c5d5dcf.jpg

Friday 1 February 2013

25 Facts About Me

Hey!

I saw Louise from Sprinkle of Glitter and a few other bloggers do this so I thought I would  give it a go (you can check out Louise's here). So I'm going to be sharing 25 facts about me. Simple as that!

1. Since I was little, I have had a toy rabbit called Baby (because I was so inventive with names as a child!)

2. I absolutely love pickled onions and pickled beetroot

3. I studied Law, Psychology and English Language at A Level and Critical Thinking and Sociology at AS level

4. I'm starting to become a little nail polish addicted. Have to mentally restrain myself in Superdrug!

5. My favourite colour is any shade of purple 

6. I love the vintage decor look and pastel colours

7. I have one sister

Nice sticky out bit of hair there! Fail!

8. I love Cosmo magazine and buy one every month

9. I watch Zoella and Sprinkle of Glitter's videos religiously

10. I'm neither religious nor not religious. I just haven't decided yet

11. I've been with my boyfriend since 22nd June 2011

12. I'm in my first year of university at UEA studying law

13. I'm a chocaholic (with a special place in my heart for hot chocolate)

14. I'm a romantic


15. I feel lost without a watch on

16. I love giving people presents and would do so all the time, if money allowed it!

17. I'm 5 foot 7 inches

18. I love American sweets! Especially Reese's Peanut Butter Cups!

19.I have size 8 feet and used to hate my big feet when I was younger

20. I'm loving natural curly hair right now! Embrace natural!

21. My favourite animal is a Hippo

Can't help but pull a funny face after a while!
22. I HATE sticky lipglosses

23. I've only been on a plane once

24. I passed my driving licence in January. WOO!

25. I'm quite stubborn

Thanks everyone for reading this blog post. I'd love to read 25 facts about you so give it a go!



2 comments:

  1. I can't find where to follow you (perhaps I'm blind?) but I adore your blog, you are very lovely! Zoella's my idol. Xx

    http://carolinaelizafashionandbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That means a lot. You can follow me on bloglovin', I've added a button on the right hand side of my blog. I love Zoella too xx

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing your opinion so I'll try to get back you as soon as possible. Make sure to check back for a reply! Alex xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...