Page buttons

 photo Homebutton1_zpsbe1baaf1.jpg  photo Aboutbutton1_zps202b67d2.jpg  photo Contactmebutton_zps4f1870f8.jpg  photo Disclosurebutton_zps2c5d5dcf.jpg

Monday 11 February 2013

NYC Nail Polish Review

Hey!

With Spring coming in, I've been looking at some new shades of nail polish colours to fuel my addiction! It seems that pastel colours are going to be in which I really love!

I was on the hunt for a mint, a baby pink and a lilac to add to my collection. I found NYC's Expert Last Nail Polish in Mint Macaroon and instantly fell in love with it. Mint macaroon is exactly as its described a lovely pastel green. Its got no shimmer or any of that jazz but I liked that it looks very glossy and opaque after about 3 coats. At first I put two on which would be sufficient but I added a third to get the flawless and glossy look. It also dried quickly which I always like in a nail varnish.

I've only just put it on but if it's anything like other NYC nail varnishes then it should stay on quite well. Before this colour I had on NYC's In a New York Minute in Lincoln Square Lavender and that stayed on really well, taking at least a week before my nails even began to chip.



I've included a picture of it on my nails above. I apologise for the bad quality. However I'd highly recommend this nail varnish!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing your opinion so I'll try to get back you as soon as possible. Make sure to check back for a reply! Alex xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...