Page buttons

 photo Homebutton1_zpsbe1baaf1.jpg  photo Aboutbutton1_zps202b67d2.jpg  photo Contactmebutton_zps4f1870f8.jpg  photo Disclosurebutton_zps2c5d5dcf.jpg

Friday 31 May 2013

First Impression: Maybelline Colour Tattoo



Maybelline Colour Tattoo On and On Bronze

Hey!

I've been trying to track down this cream eyeshadow for what feels like years! They had every other colour in stock but every time I went to look for On and On Bronze, all there was was a dried out tester. Finally in a small Boots near my Nana's, I was able to pick one up.

I wanted this product as I'm quite lazy with eyeshadow and wanted something to give a slight wash of colour to my lids. As well as this, I thought it would be perfect for my sister's prom look. For some reason, she's trusting me to do her make up! She wanted a neutral eye look as she didn't want to experiment with colour too much. I've posted a picture on Instagram of the look, and a blog post is pending. Since then, Olivia has decided she wants more of a cream base, so back to the drawing board!

My first use of this was for the above swatch, and I was really impressed with its staying power. I washed my hands thoroughly three or four times before any sign of product wearing showed. The shade is perfect for a neutral look or as a base for more eyeshadow. You can build the colour up to opacity or leave it as a slight shimmery look. Overall I was really impressed, and am thinking of picking up another colour, either Eternal Gold or Permanent Taupe.

Have you tried this product? What did you think? Check out my Instagram! @alexgeorgie_



2 comments:

  1. I love this eyeshadow and I really want to get more colours but I can only ever find the really bright, scary colours that I'm not brave enough for! haha

    kittyhearts.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are some scary colours! The teal and the purple are ones I'd never go near either!xx

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing your opinion so I'll try to get back you as soon as possible. Make sure to check back for a reply! Alex xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...