Page buttons

 photo Homebutton1_zpsbe1baaf1.jpg  photo Aboutbutton1_zps202b67d2.jpg  photo Contactmebutton_zps4f1870f8.jpg  photo Disclosurebutton_zps2c5d5dcf.jpg

Monday 27 May 2013

May Favourites!



Favourites



Hey!


Crabtree and Evelyn La Source Hand Therapy

I got this hand cream from an event goodie bag but had left it at home when I went to university. Since returning, it's had pride of place on my dresser. I love the fresh fragrance and it's quite a thick cream so I feel like my hands are getting a good nourishing. I have to remember to put it on before my Vaseline though, or I can't open the tin!

Soap and Glory Mist You Madly body spray
My friend bought this for me because of my love for S&G and as usual they don't disappoint. The fragrance is made up of bergamot, blackcurrant, magnolia, freesia, vanilla and musk, which leaves you with a mildly fruity, sweet scents which I absolutely love!


Rimmel Moisture Renew lipstick in 130 Oxford St. Fuchsia

This lipstick has a little story behind it. I picked this up on a recent trip to Superdrug, where I showed my true make up junkie colours to two of my best friends. Obviously this couldn't end well, we spent two hours in there, I encouraged them to spend £100 between them and we were so tired after, we had to go home! Back to the lipstick, I wanted to stray from my fuchsia pinks so was on the hunt for a more subdued colour. I found it in this purpley baby pink which I think is perfect for day time and as the colour isn't too dark, would be perfect for mirror less touch ups.


Real Techniques brushes (Core collection and powder brush)

These were a birthday gift from the two aforementioned friends and I couldn't be more happy with them. Cult blogger brushes, designed by one half of Youtube's Pixiwoos sisters, these synthetic brushes apply make up evenly and are super soft. They also look pretty in the jar I've got them in!


Cocoa Butter Vaseline

I must admit this isn't a May favourite. It's an all year round, 'don't want to use any other lip balm' lip necessity. I couldn't do without my little tin and never have any less than three around! Extremely moisturising with a cocoa butter scent, you can't go wrong!

Garnier Summer body moisturising lotion sun- kissed look
I used this last summer and repurchased again this summer. It's a great gradual tanner as well as a moisturiser, giving you a sun kissed tan. Scented with apricots, its the smell I now associate with holiday. Be careful when purchasing though, it comes in two shades 'light' and 'dark'. I mistakenly picked up the light which has absolutely no effect on my skin.

Solait Tinted Bronzing Foam
After the gradual tan mishap, I decided to try some fake tan. As I'm mixed race, many people don't think I need it, but I'm quite pale so thought a little fake would hurt! As I wasn't sure I'd like it and didn't want to spend too much, I picked up some of Superdrug’s own and was very impressed.Its a foam tan which comes out dark brown and had me quite intimidated at first. However it left me with a lovely colour that developed over four hours and wasn't streaky. 

Good Things skin care
I reviewed this a little while ago, but I'm coming to the end of it now! I love the fruity smell of it and it seems to have worked wonders on my skin. I'm not going to go out and repurchase it immediately as I want to try some different products but no doubt at some point I shall

Non beauty favourites...
Snapchat
This app seems to be loved by everyone. If you haven't heard of it, it's an app which allows you to send snapshots to your friends but they will only be able to view it for up to 10 seconds. If you were my friend on it, you would have the benefit of receiving many unflattering photos of me pulling the craziest faces I know

Wrigley's Doublemint chewing gum
I haven't had this gum in years and picked it up on a whim as I like to have gum or mints in my bag. The flavour just bought back my childhood and I'm quickly munching through the pack!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing your opinion so I'll try to get back you as soon as possible. Make sure to check back for a reply! Alex xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...