Page buttons

 photo Homebutton1_zpsbe1baaf1.jpg  photo Aboutbutton1_zps202b67d2.jpg  photo Contactmebutton_zps4f1870f8.jpg  photo Disclosurebutton_zps2c5d5dcf.jpg

Sunday 19 May 2013

Make Up On The Go

      
Make Up On The Go

Hey!

Thought I'd share some of my favourite products to take out with me. I'm not a fan of touch ups and high maintenance make up, I like my make up to stay where I put it in the morning. As well as this, I can't be weighing down my handbag anymore, I really do have the kitchen sink in there! So these are my fave products for on the go!

Kate Moss perfume
Scent is something you cant really help but re- spritz. A perfume that lingers around all day is a rare find. My perfume of choice is now running perilously low. I do love this perfume but it was just randomly thrown into my bag. Im currently trying to run down all my perfumes and start again with my collection.

Carex Refreshing Wipes
These are just plain handy to have around! I'm quite messy so these are an essential for a quick tidy up (or to get rid of my eye liner which tends to smudge round my eyes).

Miss Sporty lipgloss in Hollywood Boulevard 
Would you believe me if I said this used to be a clear gloss? Don't think I would believe me either. I use this gloss to give matte lipsticks a bit of a shine. As majority of my lipsticks are of the pink shade, the pinky tinge doesn't show through, thank goodness!

Scandaleyes eyeliner in 001 Black
As I said earlier, my eyeliner (or mascara, I haven't isolated which one yet) tends to smudge so I'd use this to top up the eyeliner in my waterline. I'm going to buy all waterproof products for my eyes from now on to see if this helps.

Soap and Glory Hand Food
Another essential. I believe every blogger, or anyone else for that matter, owns one of these! Love the smell and rich creaminess, this hand cream stops my hands looking like that of a witch's.

Rimmel Match Perfection Pressed Powder in 200 Soft Beige
I don't have particularly oily skin, so touching up my powder isn't usually an issue. However if for some reason my foundation starts to wear or redness comes through, I like to carry this with me. For on the go, I don't mind applying this with the sponge they supply with it, though at home I would apply it with my Real Techniques Powder Brush. This compact is also handy because it has a mirror on the bottom of the powder, which I only found out after about 2 months of having it!

Cocoa Butter Vaseline
My holy grail of lip balms, it'd be a rare day to see me not carrying one of these! Love, love, love!

Cotton buds/ q- tips
I like to have a couple of these on me as they get rid of the smudged eyeliner with less disruption to the rest of my make up.

Rimmel lipstick in Oxford St Fuchsia
This is my current favourite day time lipstick. Another must for touch ups is lip products, I like to wear a balm under my lipstick which doesn't help the longevity either. I don't mind with lips however as you can't beat a fresh lip colour!

Finally hiding behind the products is the bag I carry all this in. It was free with purchase from Clinique. I keep meaning to buy a new one but as my mum says 'that make up bag works fine, don't you go buying another!'

Please excuse the grubbiness of these products! What products do you like to carry around? Do you like any of these? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing your opinion so I'll try to get back you as soon as possible. Make sure to check back for a reply! Alex xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...