Page buttons

 photo Homebutton1_zpsbe1baaf1.jpg  photo Aboutbutton1_zps202b67d2.jpg  photo Contactmebutton_zps4f1870f8.jpg  photo Disclosurebutton_zps2c5d5dcf.jpg

Tuesday 4 June 2013

Soap and Glory haul!

Hey!

I don't know if 3 products can really constitute a haul but I wasn't sure what else to name this post! If you follow my Instagram (@alexgeorgie_), you will have seen that a 3 for 2 offer in Boots lured me to pick up these products, so here they are!

Soap and Glory Skincare

Soap and Glory Face Soap and Clarity
I reviewed this product earlier in the year-LINK- I was given it for Christmas and have repurchased it now that mine has almost ran out. I love S&G products but do find them quite expensive so I make sure to use them sparingly. This product really brightened my skin and reduced blemishes.

Soap and Glory Peaches and Clean
I bought this because of Miss Budget Beauty, who absolutely raves about this product. She uses this product as more of a mask than a cleanser to get more use out it. She says it leaves her face feeling clean and really smooth in the morning so I thought I would pick it up. I intend to use it in the same way as its the most cost effective. I've found that I've got quite a lot of under-the-skin spots on my cheeks that never seem to properly go, although they're not always red and sore. I'm hoping that this product along with the next one will give my skin a real refresh.

Soap and Glory No Clogs Allowed Deep Pore Detox Mask
As well as the above reason, this product damn right intrigued me! It's marketed as a self heating mask that when rubbed into the skin turns blue and helps clear pores. I haven't tried a self heating mask before so that was another reason to pick this up. I intend to use this in the bath to help the heating further and open my pores more.

Do you like S&G products? What would you have picked up on this offer?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing your opinion so I'll try to get back you as soon as possible. Make sure to check back for a reply! Alex xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...