Page buttons

 photo Homebutton1_zpsbe1baaf1.jpg  photo Aboutbutton1_zps202b67d2.jpg  photo Contactmebutton_zps4f1870f8.jpg  photo Disclosurebutton_zps2c5d5dcf.jpg

Tuesday 9 April 2013

The Holidays Are Coming!

Hey!

Today's post is a bit of a short one, just to let you know THE HOLIDAYS ARE COMING!
Spring is well and truly upon us, although you wouldn't know it from our British weather! Being at university means that summer holidays come even earlier this year; mine start May 10th after my last exam. I absolutely can't wait! After having to do uni work through Christmas and Easter, I can't wait for a holiday that can be completely dedicated to doing what I want (without the dreaded work hanging over me). Even I must admit though, 4 months of holiday is a tad excessive, what am I going to do?! The possibilities are endless (and I'll be bored by the second week!).

My summer holiday is already booked this year, I'm going to Tenerife with a friend for a week and staying in somewhere called Playas de Las Americas. I've heard it's really lovely and I'm counting down the days to top up my tan!

I've added a picture of my sister, my cousins and I on an English beach last year, just to get us all on the holiday spirit! (can you believe how blue the sea is?!)


Where are you going on holiday this year?



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much!
    I checked out your blog, it's lovely! Very simple and elegant xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing your opinion so I'll try to get back you as soon as possible. Make sure to check back for a reply! Alex xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...