Page buttons

 photo Homebutton1_zpsbe1baaf1.jpg  photo Aboutbutton1_zps202b67d2.jpg  photo Contactmebutton_zps4f1870f8.jpg  photo Disclosurebutton_zps2c5d5dcf.jpg

Wednesday 16 October 2013

Winter saviour? | Quick Fix Facials Mega Moisture Gel Mask

Quick Fix 

I picked up this mask from Quick Fix when I was perusing Boots about a month back. To give you some info, I've got quite dry skin but am prone to oiliness through the T-zone. I thought this would be great to try and combat some of that dryness; which is made worse in the winter.

On application, the mask is very creamy and feels a lot like a moisturizer. I put a thick layer over my whole face and leave it for as long as comfortable to get the best effects (it starts to dry, it doesn't get tight like a clay mask however). This mask has hyaluronic acid in it which is said to help pull moisture into the skin. I think this mask definitely achieves that.


  Quick Fix

I wouldn't say it makes a huge difference to my skin long term but it does plump and rehydrate it for about a day. This mask is marketed as a "quick fix" so I don't hold that against it too much. I think it would be great as a mask a couple of hours before going out to really plump the skin and make it look it's best.

A perfect party season product! What masks are you currently using?

1 comment:

  1. 'Rudolph' mask from Lush is perfect for combatting Winter dryness!

    Check out my winter SOS guide here : http://sarahjayne-beauty.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/winter-skin-sos.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing your opinion so I'll try to get back you as soon as possible. Make sure to check back for a reply! Alex xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...