Page buttons

 photo Homebutton1_zpsbe1baaf1.jpg  photo Aboutbutton1_zps202b67d2.jpg  photo Contactmebutton_zps4f1870f8.jpg  photo Disclosurebutton_zps2c5d5dcf.jpg

Friday 4 October 2013

Sinful Colors 24/7 nail polish

Sinful Colors

It pains me to see how pastel (ish) this colour is appearing in these photos! In reality, it is the most neon polish I have ever seen! I was attracted to the Sinful Colors stand again (see the first time HERE) as it had been re-stocked and there was a lot of choice. After a lot of um-ing and arr-ing (I'm talking 10 minutes here), I picked up this one which is 24/7. I think the name really suits it as it is SO bright.

Sinful Colors

Application wise, it goes on a tad streaky, as in you can see the brush strokes, no matter what you do. I tried thinner layers, more coats, it must just be the formulation (of this particular colour, not the brand as a whole). It's a matte polish which I never realised until application. Matte never appealed to me before as I always apply a top coat which it makes it shiny anyway. This wore for about two days until some serious chipping began and I'd again put this down to the formulation. It's just not good. It's such a shame as my other Sinful Colors polish was excellent. You get hit and misses in all brands though.

Saying that, I'd definitely wear this again purely for the amazing colour, just with it in mind that it will only last for a few days.

Have you tried any Sinful Colors polishes? What's your favourite polish?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing your opinion so I'll try to get back you as soon as possible. Make sure to check back for a reply! Alex xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...