Page buttons

 photo Homebutton1_zpsbe1baaf1.jpg  photo Aboutbutton1_zps202b67d2.jpg  photo Contactmebutton_zps4f1870f8.jpg  photo Disclosurebutton_zps2c5d5dcf.jpg

Monday 23 December 2013

Bourjois Colour Boost- Plum Russian

Bourjois Colour Boost- Plum Russian

Bourjois Colour Boost- Plum Russian 

If you saw this wishlist (see post-here) and then this haul (see post- here), you will have seen that I had been a bit naughty and picked up the Bourjois Colour Boost in Plum Russian.

I had a feeling that I might love this balmy, high pigmented lip product and I was right. The picture above shows Plum Russian at its sheerest but it can be built up to a deep plum colour. The balmy texture of it means that it can be worn in the day without looking too vampy but deep enough to be worn at night. It claims to last for 10 hours but I'd say more like six with eating and drinking. What I like to do to make it last longer is to layer it over a plum lipstick. My lipstick of choice is Beauty UK lipstick in Plumalicious

I absolutely love this for a quick swipe of lip colour that isn't too high maintenance. Have you tried any Colour Boosts? I love lip crayons for easy lip colour.

  Signature photo Signature_zps8d23ffc3.jpg

4 comments:

  1. I love this colour! It is so perfect for this time of year. I cannot stop wearing the Revlon one in a similar colour. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! A plum colour suits my skin tone so well and the fact it's seasonal makes it even better!xx

      Delete
  2. Oo love the look of this colour, anything plum or burgundy is a winner in my book!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous! I resisted buying it for so long but eventually had to haha!xx

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing your opinion so I'll try to get back you as soon as possible. Make sure to check back for a reply! Alex xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...