Page buttons

 photo Homebutton1_zpsbe1baaf1.jpg  photo Aboutbutton1_zps202b67d2.jpg  photo Contactmebutton_zps4f1870f8.jpg  photo Disclosurebutton_zps2c5d5dcf.jpg

Saturday 19 January 2013

Annoying moment


Not everyone will be able to relate to this post but its something I've recently experienced. Some may think its petty but this is how I felt at the time.

If we go back a month, I had a test for one of my modules at uni. As I'm in my first year, it was the first test I'd had to do here so I was preparing myself with hours of revision. I really wanted to do well.
When it came to it, I felt both prepared and confident, and was still confident after the test! One of the best feelings I must say!

Fast forward to now, when the result were released. I looked at my grade anxiously and when I saw it, was sooo happy. I'd done more than passed and it was a decent grade. I felt the hours had paid off.

Then I did the thing we all do but shouldn't really, I asked my friend how she did. Now as much as I love her, my friend had done minimal revision for this test and had gone in and got a better grade than me. This made me feel horrible and sad about my own grade, which was still a really good grade!

I can only recommend that we don't compare ourselves to others.  We always come off worse, I'll definitely be keeping in mind the following saying from now on. Learnt my lesson.


GFC| Bloglovin'| Twitter| Instagram| Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing your opinion so I'll try to get back you as soon as possible. Make sure to check back for a reply! Alex xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...