Page buttons

 photo Homebutton1_zpsbe1baaf1.jpg  photo Aboutbutton1_zps202b67d2.jpg  photo Contactmebutton_zps4f1870f8.jpg  photo Disclosurebutton_zps2c5d5dcf.jpg

Thursday 17 January 2013

New blogger!

Hey everyone!

I thought my first blog post should be a little bit about myself so here it goes...

My name is Alexandra, Alex for short. I'm 18 and am currently a law student at the University of East Anglia in Norwich.

I decided to start a blog when I started getting into watching YouTube videos. I saw that many of them had blogs and I really enjoyed reading them. It seems like a fun and different hobby; to have somewhere completely yours to talk about things that interest you with other like minded people

I don't have a specific theme that I'll blog about; just anything worth talking about. However, recently I have had an interest in make up and beauty related things so maybe a bit of that? Who knows? Haha

I'd love to speak to anyone just starting a blog too, I feel like I'm in in alien territory! Or people who have had one for aaages and have some tips. Anyone really :D

Thank you for stumbling over my little piece of the blogging internet and I hope to see you again!



2 comments:

  1. Just had a quick read through your blog and I'm liking it so far :) xxx

    taylorlou-xo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing your opinion so I'll try to get back you as soon as possible. Make sure to check back for a reply! Alex xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...