Page buttons

 photo Homebutton1_zpsbe1baaf1.jpg  photo Aboutbutton1_zps202b67d2.jpg  photo Contactmebutton_zps4f1870f8.jpg  photo Disclosurebutton_zps2c5d5dcf.jpg

Monday 18 March 2013

Good Things Skincare Range

Hey!

Recently I have been getting quite bored with my skincare regime and I was itching to try something new. Seeing how much I loved the Soap and Glory Face Soap and Clarity (review here), I thought I would see if I could try more of their skin range.
To my disappointment they don't do a full skin range (missing toner; which I like to use) but they did do moisturiser. I toyed with the idea of buying it, until I came to my senses, remembered I was a student and most importantly that my mum would kill me if she found out I spent £12 on a moisturiser!

In Boots and newly on the hunt, I ran around manically until I came across the Good Things range. I will admit I was drawn by the pretty packaging at first, but the pricing and the fact they were in the 3 for 2 section didn't hurt either.
Good Things is a range that is aimed at young skin and uses 'superfruit beauty boosters' in their formulations. It is also suitable for vegan and vegetarians and free of all the nasty stuff, which is parabens, mineral oils, sodium laureth sulphate and animal ingredients, if you're interested ;)



Seeing as I already have a face wash that I love, I ended up picking up the Face the Day SPF 15 Moisturiser (with Goji Berry and Papaya), the Deep Pore Anti- Blemish Cleanser (with Fig and Wild Strawberry) and the Bright Eyes Eye Cream (with Raspberry and Lychee). I needed both of the former as I was running out but I was interested in the eye cream as I have never used one before.

 I've only used them twice but so far, so good. I'm really hoping that they calm my prone-to-breakout skin and make it look more bright, as winter has really dulled my skin and dried it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing your opinion so I'll try to get back you as soon as possible. Make sure to check back for a reply! Alex xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...