Page buttons

 photo Homebutton1_zpsbe1baaf1.jpg  photo Aboutbutton1_zps202b67d2.jpg  photo Contactmebutton_zps4f1870f8.jpg  photo Disclosurebutton_zps2c5d5dcf.jpg

Wednesday 3 June 2015

New Start

 photo aaaClean slate_zpslhg9kzya.jpg

For those who still follow me, I thank you!

My blog has taken real back stage whilst I completed my degree this year. I took my last exam yesterday and it was like a weight off my shoulders. I loved my degree (I read law for those who don't know) but the last month of exams really took its toll. I was stressed, upset, continuously piled pressure on myself and just couldn't wait for it to be over. Saying that, I would do it all over again in a heart beat. 

I'll be doing a post of my experience of university in the next few weeks (spoiler: I loved it) but this post is going to be about where I want to take my blog next.

Over the last year, my interests have changed slightly. I still love beauty but food has been a big part of my life too. You'll be seeing a lot more fitness and food up on here! I have lots of great ideas and want to overhaul my blog design as well. A lot in the mix! I'm not going to delete any of my older posts (unless I look back and they're absolutely mortifying!) but this will be a clean slate and a fresh start for this lil blog!

Thank you to those who bared with me and here's to the future!

Alex x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing your opinion so I'll try to get back you as soon as possible. Make sure to check back for a reply! Alex xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...