Page buttons

 photo Homebutton1_zpsbe1baaf1.jpg  photo Aboutbutton1_zps202b67d2.jpg  photo Contactmebutton_zps4f1870f8.jpg  photo Disclosurebutton_zps2c5d5dcf.jpg

Monday 30 September 2013

Avon Opal Top Coat nail polish

Avon Opal Top Coat

Two nails posts in a row! I'm becoming obsessed with the polish again!

The only way I can describe this is 'moon in a bottle'! Holographic mixed size chunks suspended in silvery polish? What's not to love? I ordered this from Avon as I thought it would look lovely over darker polishes for Autumn/Winter. It's very similar to the double ended polishes bought out by Revlon  a little while ago, the Moon Candy polishes.

As well as looking great over dark polishes, it also looks lovely over lighter ones. I tried it over Barry M Gelly in Satsuma, just as a accent nail and the add of shimmer really gave it an edge.

Avon Opal Polish

Application wise, however it's not great. I painted it over nails I'd let dry for a whole day and it still managed to smudge them. Also with the chunks being so large, it's hard to get an even amount on each nail and they don't tend to lay flat, meaning your nails aren't smooth. If you have the time to dab on the chunks and play around with it though, it's definitely worth it. Maybe I just need to work on my manicure skills!

Still available from Avon and currently half price- LINK



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing your opinion so I'll try to get back you as soon as possible. Make sure to check back for a reply! Alex xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...